Hey guys! I am so excited because I just found out that I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Sanja at Keep Calm and Sparkle. If you are unfamiliar with the award, it is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers, and helps to promote their blogs.
The rules are super simple:
1. Nominees must link back the person who nominated them.
2. Once nominated you must write 11 random facts about yourself.
3. You must also answer the 11 questions from the person that has nominated you.
4. You come up with 11 new questions.
5. And you nominate 11 people that have under 200 GFC followers and let them know. You can't tag back.
I think this is a great way to learn more about bloggers, as well as discover new and exciting blogs to follow!
11 Random Facts About Me
1. I am an only child. When I was younger I loved this because I loved being the center of attention :)
2. I have an extremely severe sweet tooth. Chocolate is my ultimate weakness.
3. I was born and raised in Virginia, but I now live in the wonderful state of Minnesota.
4. My birthday is Christmas Day
5. I am an elementary education major, and hopefully will have my own classroom in the next couple of years.
6. Marc by Marc Jacobs purses are my second weakness
7. I have a horrible habit of clipping the greatest coupon deals and then never using them.
8. I am fascinated by the weather. I can sit and watch The Weather Channel for hours.
9. I think The Big Bang Theory is the best T.V. show ever made
10. For the longest time I wanted to be a doctor. This idea lasted until my first semester of chemistry in college.
11. Little Miss Sunshine is my favorite movie. I've definitely watched over 100 times!
Questions from Sanja:
What was your first makeup product that you owned? Smackers lip gloss. My mom use to buy these for me for Christmas and my birthday. I had a pretty big collection!
If you could use only one make up item for the rest of your life, what would it be (e.g. foundation, mascara, lipstick, etc)? Obviously this is a hard question, but I would probably have to say lip gloss. I have pretty dry skin, especially in the winter time so lip gloss is essential. Plus colored lip glosses can really brighten up your face.
Name one favorite makeup item that you purchased this year: Hands down my Clarisonic Mia.
Name 5 items (beauty or non beauty) you couldn't live without: Cell phone, Soap N' Glory Clean on Me body wash, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, comfy yoga/sweatpants, and laptop.
If you could change one thing on you body, what would it be? My one crooked tooth that drives me crazy!
What is your favorite childhood memory? Playing barbies, teacher and doctor. Honestly anything that involved my endless imagination.
Who/what is your biggest inspiration? My mom. She gives the best advice and I always know I can talk to her about anything and she is always honest, even if it's not something that I really want to hear :)
What annoys you the most in the blogging community? Spam comments
What was the worst movie you watched in 2012? I can't remember, but probably some wanna be scary movie off Netflix.
If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do? Oh, I would totally spy on people :)
What are you most proud of? My current college gpa.
1. What is your holy grail make-up product?
2. What was the best vacation you have ever been on?
3. What's one beauty product that didn't live up to your expectations?
4. What is you all time favorite movie?
5. What is your most embarrassing moment?
6. What is the last book you read?
7. If you could meet one person (alive or dead) that you've never meet before who would it be?
8. If you could go back in time and live in another era, which would you choose?
9. What is one of your pet peeves?
10. Who is your favorite actress?
11. If you could only buy from one make-up brand for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
Maite from Beauty Nerd
Emma from Makeup Love
Christal from Lipstick and Ponytails
Daisy from Dasiy Flower: Spring Into Beauty With Me
DeBresha from Life Of A Makeup Junkie
Addison from AddisonElinor
Christen from Beauty and the Blocks
Sarah from Mes Joies de Vivre
Lexy from Kisses With Lexy
All of these nominees have really great blogs, and I think they all deserve more followers. I hope that you guys will check out these nominees blogs. If you decide to do the Liebster Award leave me a comment because I'd love to see your answers!